Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The wishes for NY07

Jeah, It is a time for all kind of wishes at this time of the year but it's really fun thou. Every year I try to create a distinctive greeting because it is not nice to repeat myself year by year..
This year I have made a video from me and Vala, which become so big that i cannot send it by email, but don't worry, I just downloaded it to google video server and you can view it by a link beneath.


Wishes



so, I am not going to wish here anything cos all the stuff is in da video (or in Montevideo...hee..)

And remember that everything is possible if having a strong imagination, even walking on the water as above... ;)

2 Comments:

At 8:00 pm, Blogger erikstifjell said...

Happy New year to U2 too! Great fun watching the video. We almost regret not driving 3000 km for a sauna-pary in Kristinestad. Hope to see you guys in the filmfestival in Tromsø...

Toril & Erik

 
At 3:14 pm, Blogger Ansku said...

Onpas susta tullu taitava, vedellä kävelyä ja kaikkea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home