Tuesday, August 28, 2007

EMMA - Espoo Museum of Modern Art



Last sunday I visited EMMA - @ WeeGee house. I bought a ticket and placed the entrance sticker on my shirt before going to toilet.

When I was going to enter the exhibition area I noticed that the sticker was gone. I went back to toilet to find it and also I check the route that i walked with no luck, darn...

Luckily, the lady at the desk who sold the ticket gave me a new sticker when I said that: I went to toilet I just couldn't find it anymore, - it disappeared as a fart into the sahara...... whatta mystery!!!!?

The museum's base collection "The Saastamoinen Foundation Art Collection" was excellent. I could imagine what has been going around the collector's head when buying the art, really interesting pieces!!!

The reason why I desided to go there was an exhibition "Moving Potraits" by three female video / media artists; Salla Tykkä, A K Dolven and Eija-Liisa Ahtila. It was the last day of the exhibition.

Later that same day's evening, after all, I found the lost sticker when I went to toilet and pulled down my pants I found the sticker attached on my left leg. How it ended up there? don't know... it wouldn't cross my mind to search it from there, thou. ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home