Thursday, February 08, 2007

Winterwalk - 27 C, Jyväskylä, Vaajakoski

Having a walk in this cold weather was demanding, I only had normal trainer shoes filled with wool socks, jeans boosted by longjohns and featherjacket.
To keep myself warm I have to move constantly, and the frost was biting my beatiful nose ( it is quite big also) but I didn't care too much cos I had borrowed a digital camera EOS 30D by Canon, and as a person which doesn't have a proper digital camera, then I just have to go crazy to take pictures.

So, below you can see my favourite pics from this walk... - put your hats on cos it might get cold... hee...
















Posted by Picasa


The yeallow house in the middle is a coffee house, I went there to warm up and have a latte at right time because my arse was half frozen and eyebros were covered with frost... When I saw my nose from mirror, It was as red as a strawberry can be... hoplaa..

boxing birch trees

2 Comments:

At 8:33 pm, Blogger Ansku said...

Tervetuloa uudestaan. Jospa ehtisin mukaasi. Eikös ollut muuten hyvä reittiehdotus?!?

Käy se sulta tuo digikuvaaminenkin.

 
At 9:37 am, Blogger Aleksur said...

Kiitti hyvästä reitistä ja kameran käytöstä! joo, toi didi guvaaminen on rankkaa kun tulee otettua niin monta kuvaa kerralla, huh, huh!! ;)- mut tosi kivaa se on..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home