Wednesday, May 17, 2006

E X P E R I M E N T A L art. case study # 021: his dark materials part 01


I made this experiment 1st may in Finland. I have always been interested of formations what are influenced by our planet physical laws. - Sometimes when walking in nature, eating a fruit or watching clouds drifting away, I let my imagination run free and forgetting set borders I start seeing fantastic formation. - gives a great joy! ;)

Material: white drawing paper, black liquid with alkalis oils and other secret substances.

Method: the black material placed on white paper, two weeks drying period, =) documentation.




piece 01 pic. 01 (city plannig by nature)



piece 02 pic. 01 (untitled)


piece 03 pic. 01 (animals)

piece 03 pic. 02 (animals)

piece 03 pic. 03 (animals)

3 Comments:

At 8:49 pm, Blogger Ansku said...

Wow, these formations are cool!

Congrats on your blog! Gee, I was planning on putting your pictures on my blog, but I didn't get to it yet since I had so many of my own. I'm way too slow with my good intentions... and now you have your own blog! ;-0

Millon se sun näyttely muuten on?

 
At 9:33 pm, Blogger Aleksur said...

Takk fyrir systir mín!
ei hätiä, eihän sitä aina kaikkea ehdi tehdä :)
-näyttely on elokuun alkupuolella.
Tervetuloa katsomaan.

 
At 12:42 pm, Blogger Ansku said...

Voi voi, taidanpa olla silloin muilla mailla... Mutta siitä huolimatta olet saanut haasteen. Käypä katsomassa blogistani.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home