Friday, June 02, 2006

Gym and Ottomanic Bath



This morning 7 o'clock I went to Gym with my father (last time was 15 years ago), he is a member in Balance club and he is entitled to invite a friend for training only for 25 €. This health club is part of Hotel Kämp, one of the nicest hotels in Helsinki http://www.kamp.fi/ .

First we did some training at the gym, pjuuuh! - I think that my father is in better shape than me... :) 'cos I got really tired preatty fast after rowing machine and running mill while my dad was doing 3 round with machines.






After the gym we took a shower and putted on bath ropes and went to bath section. We started from Ottomanic Bath (turkish sauna) which was really steamy and nice, similar than Icelandic sauna only lacking the rotten egg smell. Then we checked out Grotto Steam Room with etheric oil (eugalyptys), which was really good for my blogged nostrils. For last we went to finnish sauna. Just before going back the dressing room we went to tropical shower with jungle smell, same shower has special options for head, side and foot..... really nice to have pressure shower to my feet, aaaahhh!!!



In changing room they had nice parfumes and deodorants, so after everything we were smelling really good and we were looking really healty and handsome...



If visiting Helsinki I highly recomend this health club especially the Ottomanian Bath. More information: http://www.balanceclub.fi/overview/overview.html

MOTTO:
MY BODY IS MY TEMPLE!!!

5 Comments:

At 11:37 am, Blogger Queen Vala said...

haha... would have liked to see a picture of you working out, to believe you!!!
klem og kys

 
At 4:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right Vala; this must be a hoax. Actually Aleksur and his father went to Hotel Kämp for a breakfast. Pictures from the gym are from different source.

 
At 10:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey, I still claim that we were working out, not a liquid breakfast or anything like that...
Dear Vala, how I could take a picture of me working out when i am working out? ;)
- next gym experience will probably be in 15 years from now...

 
At 6:27 am, Blogger tótla said...

hey, nothing happening? I check your blogg every day and nothing:( the photos you have put here from Iceland have even made me homesick, but most important, very proud. You take great photos King Aleksur, keep them coming:)

 
At 7:30 pm, Blogger Aleksur said...

Heheeij Totla, now i have updated mi blog, sorry, i have been without good internet connection for many daaaayyss... but now i will write looooads mooore!! ps. when are you coming to IS?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home