Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The New Old Country / Moving back to my Mother's land


It was more or less 9 years since I lived last time in my mother's land. Now I am back and it is interesting to see how much it has changed. Most of the things are positive, thou. :)

I'd managed to get an apartment from the centre of Helsinki, small but characteristic with sea view. It is quite expensive (rent), but not so much than in Reykjavik. Only problem is that I don't have much furniture due the fact that I have been mobile in my living habits and haven't invested any pesetas for decorative things and now I am eager to find some cool furniture, for example, I just found a fantastic sofa, which only costs 770 €... ( i am having internal fight between my id and alter ego to buy it or not)

Anyway, Helsinki and Finland has welcomed me and my beautiful half to enjoy this wonderland.. - and hey, Finland has four seasons, beautiful white winter, warm summer, blooming spring and melancholic autumn, aahh, my camera just waits to get out and take pictures.... heee...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onko kuvassa MUUYYOLINTU vai PALUUMUUTTAJA?
Utelias perheenjäsen mietiskelee...

 
At 2:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anteeksi näpyttelyvirhe. En tarkoittanut mitään yölintumutanttia vaan muuttolintua!
Utelias perheenjäsen selittelee...

 
At 9:53 pm, Blogger Aleksur said...

well, hyvä kysymys.. hmmm.. paluumuuttaja palaa takaisin, kuulostaa lopulliselta, mutta taas muuttolintu tulee ja menee taas kunnes tulee uudestaan ja menee....
Sanotaan Muuttolintu näin metaforallisesti kuvasta johdateltuna..
- menipä filosofiseksi
ps. kuvan muodostelma näyttää ihan sorsalta mun silmään

 

Post a Comment

<< Home