Thursday, October 25, 2007

Photo thursday challenge 65. / Valokuvatorstai haaste 65

P O R T A A T / S T A I R S


These stairs are from Galleria Spectra, Kristinestad, Finland. The attic of this gallery is huge and there is one room with okay floor and fire place. I got an idea last summer when I was participating an exhibition of local art society, this attic should be used for some kind of ghost or spooky room for children where they could do art and drawings when downstairs is the art society's own exhibition... have to talk with the head of society..
This week's topic "stairs" remided me a town in Kent, Great Britain, where I lived 1 month when I was 15 years old. It's called Broadstairs. But I don't have now any pictures of the town so.....
valokuvatorstai

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:06 am, Blogger taikeri said...

Mielenkiintoinen hyvä kuva.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home