Thursday, June 15, 2006

L i v i n g C o l o u r s # 01

Now it has been done, I have done my first digital picture edits. I thought that I wont do any picture editing as a principle but I did it anyway. But only for digital / experimental pictures. I will not touch my picture what I have been taking with normal 35 mm film camera, I going to leave them as they are.. - organic.. - man has to have principles, thou!!! :)

(ps. the first and the last picture not edited)









Posted by Picasa









Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 4:24 am, Blogger tótla said...

Hæ Aleksur, I forgot to answer the other day.... I will be in Iceland in just 3 weeks...bravo! but first I´ll go to Kuala Lumpur and London:) great to see you're blogging again, I find it funny how this Narpes dialekt and íslenska are similar. I was thinking, "masierar" like you said is "gangandi" in icelandic but we also say marsera which is almost the same as your funny dialekt. Isn´t that interesting? I get easily fascinated by languages and dialects, maybe we could have a radio program on RÚV (Gufan) about the subject, haha:)

 
At 10:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great picture with brilliant colours! Almost a bit spooky in a stephen king kinda way!

 
At 10:19 am, Blogger Ansku said...

Lapsi on terve kun se leikkii... ;-) Kaunista leikkiä harrastat, veljmies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home